Curcumin is the main active constituent of turmeric which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and digestive actions.
AMPLIO Curcumin 500 contains clinically evaluated Curcumin C3 Complex® and BioPerine®, a piperine extract shown to increase curcumin bioavailability by up to 20 times that of regular curcumin.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to reduce mild joint inflammation.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to maintain and support healthy digestive system function.
- An antioxidant which helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- 30 and 60 capsules
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) dry extract (Curcumin C3 Complex®) 666.67mg
- equiv. to rhizome dry 43.3g
- standardised to contain curcuminoids (95%) 633.34mg
- standardised to contain curcumin (75%) 500mg
- Piper nigrum (black pepper) dry extract (BioPerine®) 7.37mg
- equiv. fruit dry 151.09mg
- standardised to contain piperine (95%) 7mg
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.