Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) is a probiotic that helps to maintain and support healthy gastrointestinal flora. Saccharomyces boulardii may help to reduce the risk or duration of antibiotic-associated, traveller’s diarrhoea or infectious diarrhoea.
High potency probiotic (resistant to antibiotics) which supports establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
In otherwise healthy adults and children:
- May help reduce the risk or duration of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- May help reduce the risk or duration of traveller’s diarrhoea.
- May help reduce the risk or duration of infectious diarrhoea.
- 30 and 60 capsules
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii) 5 billion CFU (250 mg)
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. If using to help reduce the risk of infectious or traveller’s diarrhoea, begin taking SB 250 5 days before leaving for travel and continue for the duration of the trip.